top of page
White logo.png

Aviation Medicals

Friendly Young Doctor

The Best Aviation Doctors In The Industry

Do your medical with Zino Aviation

To become a Pilot or Cabin Crew you will need to first pass an aviation medical assessment to make sure you're in good health. This needs to be done prior to starting your training. The medical assessment will assess your medical eligibility.


Zino Aviation, through our partner Aviation Medical Examiners (AME), conduct Class 1, Class 2 and Class 3 aviation medicals for Pilots, Cabin Crew and Engineers seeking medicals. We issue FAA (American), TCCA (Canadian), EASA (European), NCAA (Nigerian) and SACAA (South African) medical certificates.

You will be assessed by a licensed AME and will be issued a Medical Certificate which is required for your training and working commercially.

We also conduct general aviation medical assessments for people who want to know if they are medically eligible to be Pilots, Cabin Crew or Engineers, without having to pay the full amount required for medicals and be limited by Medical Certificate time limits.

Due to current circumstances, we are only conducting medical examinations in Lagos and Port Harcourt, Nigeria at this time.

Anchor 1
FAA 2.png
EASA_Logo 1.png
NCAA 2 PNG.png
SCAA 1.png

Frequently Asked Questions

bottom of page